- You have to answer 100% of the questions correctly.
- The exam contains 4 questions.
- You have unlimited time to complete the exam.
- You have as many attempts as you need.
- A score of 100% is required to pass the exam.
Of course, if you get stuck, you can email us at email@example.com. Good luck!
0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 4
1. Question1 point(s)
How can someone get a realistic idea of their budget?
Question 2 of 4
2. Question1 point(s)
What are the 4 Ways to Win?
Question 3 of 4
3. Question1 point(s)
The 4 Key Factors to Selecting a Market are: Proximity, Investing Strategy, Market Limitations or Restrictions, and Personal Preferences and Limitations.
Question 4 of 4
4. Question1 point(s)
Match the investment strategy to it’s needs
- Choose the markets popular with first time home buyers, young families. Gentrifying areas with rehab properties.
- Choose markets early in boom phase of cycle, strong passive appreciation indicators, rehab or underperforming properties with upside potential.
- Choose markets representing tourists, ski resorts, beach towns, etc.
- Choose urban markets close to amenities the tenant needs, within easy commute of employment areas, neighborhoods popular with those waiting to be.
- Choose markets with large colleges/university populations
Flip to Yourself:
Rentals for young professionals/young families: